Pastoral Care Ministries
UCC has various ways of meeting you in places of need, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Below is a summary of ways we might be of help.
If you feel any of these might serve you, please fill out the linked form and we will get you connected and cared for.
Meet With A Pastor
- If you would like to meet up for a coffee with a pastor from UCC, either regarding a specific issue or just to hang out for a while and chat, we would love to facilitate that.
- Counseling at UCC is for those individuals or families seeking healing, freedom, growth, and wisdom in all areas of our daily lives. If circumstances arise that you require help, contact us to meet a member of our counseling team who will help you apply the Gospel to your situation and to determine next steps.
Food Distribution & Meals Ministry
- We love to provide meals to church families in need due to a new baby, a hospitalization, or a family emergency. Volunteers sign-up to deliver a meal (whether homemade or store-bought) to a member in need.
- We also receive weekly donations from various shops around the region, and have plenty of food to distribute. Don’t be shy about reaching out if you would like to know more!
- At UCC we encourage engaged couples to supplement their marriage preparation through formal premarital counseling, usually consisting of 6 classes with a trained counselor. Marriage was created by God for the display of His glory. Premarital counseling will help you to fulfill this mission in your marriage.
- The congregation and staff at UCC wish to extend to you our warmest congratulations and best wishes for your wedding. If we may be of assistance to you in your wedding please begin by filling out the form below.
- At UCC baby dedications are an opportunity for parents to give public thanks to God for their children and to covenant with God and the congregation to raise their children in the fear and instruction of the Lord.
- Baptism is for those who have professed faith in Jesus Christ and can give sufficient testimony of the Gospel and basic Christian beliefs. We baptize by immersion as symbolic of the reality to which baptism points—our death and resurrection in Christ.
- UCC offers various forms of financial support and counselling. If you are in financial distress, let us walk alongside you.
- If you or a member of your family becomes hospitalized, we want to care for you, and come and pray for you.
- If a loved one passes away, we want to know and offer you comfort and care when you are grieving. We can also offer you some assistance in planning a funeral.